You hear a lot about testing web applications; however, you’re yet uncertain, why you should invest additional money in doing this kind of work. How can it increase the value of your work? How might you encourage your customer or manager that it’s a substantial utilization of time and cash?
There are a lot of reasons because of which website performance test is mandatory and a few of them are explained below:
- Search Engine Optimization and Google
Since April 2010, Google began to take load time into account while ranking websites. Obviously, Google’s calculations utilize various components to decide the ranking of websites in Google search result pages.
- User Satisfaction
It is realized that users just proceeds onward to some other web page if a site influences them to wait for a long time. Bouncing rate is a vital factor that each website admin should consider.
Any testing that is being performed for more than two or three times in a short span of time can be automated with paid and/or open source tools. Execution of unit tests, functional tests, continuous integration, and continuous deployment are common ways of utilizing automation for the greatest benefit.
Automation software testing is especially preferred in an Agile environment because it accomplishes the following tasks:
- Identifies test productivity problems
- Swiftly responds to the testers
- Helps testers discuss and examine solutions
Owing to the sudden increase in the use of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, mobile application these days are proved as vital in increasing beneficiaries.
Mobile Application security is mandatory as we are transitioning our Financial Transactions from Computers to Mobile devices. Mobile application testing carry out a deep inspection to ensure proper working of mobile applications depending on different criteria.
Need of Mobile Application Security Testing
- Prevent future attacks by predicting the behavior of attackers.
- Go live with the new mobile application.
- Meeting and complying with the tough industry security standards.
There are many mobile network simulator tools available in the market which allow you to test your application in different network conditions. But to see what the users experience in reality we need to test how our application behaves in a perfect network or a slow network.
Use Network Emulators to test real network conditions
1. Network emulators are one of the best mobile application testing solutions that would assess the impact of network variation on a mobile application’s functionality in a controlled lab environment.
2. Network emulators are perfect solutions for creating different types of mixed or complex networks.
3. There is no need of the cable, aerial masks, mobile devices and corporate networks for achieving the best coverage.
Read more, here…