Software testing itself is a vast area to be classified. Primarily, testing can be performed in two ways; either manually or automated testing. It is very crucial to decide when to choose manual or automation testing during software development to ensure quality meeting project constraints.
What is CI/CD?
It means continual integration of the code to the relevant branch of working project. It implies that “integration tests” are run at every code change while Continuous Delivery means that every change that passes tests are automatically deployed.
Some organizations emphasize on automation and fully avoid manual testers. Others concentrate on software automation testing but not allowing testers to get involved in test strategies. Therefore, a moderate approach needs to be followed to take full advantage of automation testing.
Verification vs. Testing
The test strategies created in a CI-environment where focus is on automation, mostly guarantees checking or verification and negligible testing (as in exploration). Hence, testers could not find something out of the box. Good testing includes both.
To read more about the advantages of manual over automation , click here:
The revolution of cloud devices has brought remarkable access to their customer base via mobile app market. Consumer apps still control the eco-system of mobile app; however, organizations are gradually moving towards them.
Mobile apps, however basically worked to be used on mobile devices, can likewise be retrieved on other platforms. This cross-platform user-friendliness and succeeding ease of use has additionally been a major feature in its volatile development. It is protected to expect that the mobile apps are an important part of modern-age current society. Today, as tremendous numbers of applications are in existence, the typical user has the advantage of having the capacity to pick an application for his needs from an enormous choice of applications with comparatively styled characteristics and functions.
For the mobile application a successful one, we cannot ignore the significance of mobile application testing strategies, but it is indefinite that a worthy strategy might deliver quality mobile app and enhance the performance of mobile application.
Continue Reading: http://www.trionds.com/mobile-application-testing-strategies-cloud-devices/
The software testing community has come through many interesting trends through the year 2017. These trends mainly include the newly introduced practices in software testing. Trends like adopting newer test automation tools & practices and DevOps are found to be usually followed, which in turn has resulted to increase in automation being performed on various web applications. While some tools are still facing issues like managing the environments as well as test data, shortened release schedules and lack of time for proper testing.
- Working together with manual & automation tools: It’s true that automating every single thing sounds like interesting and easy for everyone for once, but, in reality automation makes it difficult to face challenges in complex test environments and data and ever shortening delivery cycles.
- Emerging mobile test automation: As compared to earlier years, we can clearly see a shift of software world towards Mobile applications, away from web and desktop applications. The same can be said as the reason for the introduction of Test Automation in mobile applications testing in order to shorten time-to-market needs of software organizations.
Read full article — https://www.bugraptors.com/technological-trends-in-software-testing-in-2018/
Testing of such banking and financial applications becomes crucial in order to evaluate its reliability and proficiency. Growing customer expectations have led to the increased complex financial services that has made testing an important affair.
Due to the involvement of complex functionalities in the banking and financial applications, using one or two software testing techniques is not enough. Such applications require end to end testing methodology involving various software testing techniques to accomplish the following goals.
# To ensure the functional and security aspects of the application
# To ensure data integrity and performance of the application
# To deliver best user experience
Explore more – https://www.bugraptors.com/growth-in-banking-financial-applications-increased-demand-of-qa/
All new features has improvised the feel of iPad and made the use of iPhone even more easier. There are a number of features to explore, which have been listed and explained below:
1. The advanced Augmented Reality: With all new Augmented Reality technology, AR gaming has gone to another level. It will be more realistic, interactive and interesting.
2. A cluster of New features designed for iPad: The new features in Dock will make the iPad experience really easy. The user will now be able to resize the Dock to add all the favorite applications. It has an enhanced Slide Over and Split View which allows the user to easily multitask on different applications. The Drag and Drop feature has made it easier to move the text, images, and files between the applications in iPad. Multi-touch is also possible to move multiple items. Also, the user will now be able to Markup on documents, PDFs, web pages, photos and more.
The all-new Files application will allow the user to browse, search and organize files in a much better user-friendly manner.
3. The new App Store: It has been modified with some new features for the better experience and easy use. It has a new tab ‘Today’ to remain updated with the latest applications. The application details will have more video previews, and more details for the user to make sure of the requirements.
To read more interesting features, click here: http://bugraptors.com/much-awaited-features-of-latest-ios-version-11-0/
As code changes from a team that constantly integrates the original structures and bug fixes can have a huge impact on how an application appears to be and functions on different devices and browsers and this can quickly affect that application load around the machines. And this is where performance testing becomes crucial to a well-rounded QA strategy.
Let’s take a look at some of the performance testing tools:
- Apache JMeter
Apache JMeter is an open source load testing tool. It is a mainly a performance testing tool and can be integrated with the test plan.
2. HP LoadRunner
This is an HP product and can be used as a performance testing tool. This HP product can be purchased from its HP software division. Besides, it is very much useful in understanding and ascertaining the performance and outcome of the system when there is an actual load.
Click here, to read more: http://www.techbreath.net/performance-testing-tools/