RANOREX! WHAT IS IT?
Ranorex is a software testing tool that provides test automation for multiple environments, devices and software applications. Allows the users to perform functional testing on desktop, web or mobile applications. It supports various user interface technologies that includes Java, HTML, C#, Flash, Android, iOS and Silverlight.
Features of Ranorex:
- The powerful feature of Ranorex is Cross platform testing. Once the test cases are written, they can be executed on different mobile devices like Android and iPhone.
- It offers user interface object recognition model that is reliable and is totally dependent on Ranorex XPath technology.
- It provides a tool set that allows the user to automate the UI testing by recording the UI actions without writing any code…
Read more, here…
To make sure everything is tested in the best possible way and the software you ship is the best possible quality. For all such you need to maximize your test coverage. Gathers the details about which parts of a program are actually executed when running the test set to improve the test case efficiency.
Few tips that can help you maximize your test coverage:
- Understand your business aim: Before test cases designing, understand the point of the software you are going to test. Talk to the end user and try to find what is most important to end users.
- Communication: You should talk directly to the developers about what are the new functionalities they are going to deliver with each release. You will get a fair idea to focus your efforts on the next test.
Read more, here…
The relentless evolution of mobile technology has redefined the software market. The release of Mobile Applications with innovative and dominant functions has increased the expectations of the users and has set new standards for the term ‘Quality’.
The development trends catalyzing this process can be listed as:
- The mobile application developers make optimum use of the HTML5 to deliver great user experiences, bypassing the need for additional plugins.
- The meaning of Mobility is not just restricted to the mobile device, but extending to the devices connected to the internet, networks and automated tools.
- The user-friendly experiences include motion sensors, location tracking, temperature sensors, voice recognition, and an addition of new dimensions to the mobile experience.
- The shopping and socializing revolution brought in by Mobile payments, services based on location and social networking interfaces.
- The availability of similar applications with differences in performance and functionalities.
The software competition initially vested on what an application could do, but now has entirely shifted the focus on what an application could do which others cannot.
With the expansion of mobile networks, the need for robust applications has increased along with an exponential chance of failure. The demand for a perfect mobile application across multiple access devices and platforms increases the stakes for the development team, where the performance testing becomes as important as functional testing. Mobile application testing services now require different methods to keep up with the constant change in the platforms and the development architectures.
Recommendations for an efficient mobile application testing strategy are:
- With the vast number of physical devices, automation, compatibility and security testing are required to be performed without any compromise.
- An assortment of connectivity modes and speeds should be integrated.
- Cover the central functionality testing with automated test scripts.
- Use diverse automated testing tools, so that migrating to a higher version of it is easier in the future.
- Consider testing on real devices. A huge profit calls in for a significant investment as well.
Developers, under this high compression of delivering robust and ascendable codes to cover all the challenges, need to work better and outline more productive practices. With continuous delivery and uninterrupted integration being the need of the hour, the Agile and the DevOps approaches are gaining penchants as they cover most of the challenges. However, with both the practices ensuring early detection of potential bugs, automated testing is also serving in this process.
The future of Mobile Application Testing will see the developers and testers working in alliance, leveraging each other’s creativity and skill sets to create robust applications that can endure the intricacy of technology at that time. Mobile automation testing services are also sure to cover most of the testing scenarios.
Looking for a software testing partner for outsourcing your web and mobile application testing needs? BugRaptors is a CMMi5 accredited software testing company with an extensive experience in mobile and web, automation and manual testing services. For more insights, visit the website.
Cross browser testing is a technique which is used to test the behavior of a website or an application in multiple browsers. It is necessary to ensure that your web application or website is performing accurately on all the browsers due to the fact that browsers have a different method of presenting the site, in which case differences and errors might occur in the layout, feature or functionality. It involves examining the compatibility of your application across multiple web browsers. Cross Browser testing involves testing both the client side and server side behavior of the Web application when it is accessed using different Web Browsers. Read more at – https://goo.gl/osxj2u
Agile came into the picture for better software development approach as it enables the developers and testers to reduce the count of bugs in the code by detecting the bugs in the early stages. In an agile environment, development cycles break tasks into small increments. It aligns the teams to deliver working software more collaboratively and with better quality. Click here https://goo.gl/Gs1eKF to read more.
Banking and financial services are, however, rapidly transforming in the digital era. With the emergence of advanced technologies, banks are facing massive pressure to increase their efficiency and flexibility, and subsequently, lower their costs. It is really important for the banks and customers to remain transparent and authentic respectively.
Undoubtedly, the idea behind integrating banking services with technology is convenience. Technology has a strong impact on almost every individual, to an extent that it influences their lifestyle. So, it has now become vital for a business to distinguish themselves in the digital space with unique offerings. Read more- https://goo.gl/Ul2kWw
Why HP Unified Functional Testing is useful?
– Functional tests are carried out automatically to increase the speed and cost-effectiveness of application development and delivery.
– Initially, little effort is required to record and configure a script. Later on, the script can be used and run again and again to verify the functionality of an application under test.
– This results in saving a lot of time and money over manual testing.
– This tool is very useful in case of regression testing when tests are executed again and again to check whether the existing functionalities are still working fine.
Read more at – https://goo.gl/J6XRJr