All new features has improvised the feel of iPad and made the use of iPhone even more easier. There are a number of features to explore, which have been listed and explained below:
1. The advanced Augmented Reality: With all new Augmented Reality technology, AR gaming has gone to another level. It will be more realistic, interactive and interesting.
2. A cluster of New features designed for iPad: The new features in Dock will make the iPad experience really easy. The user will now be able to resize the Dock to add all the favorite applications. It has an enhanced Slide Over and Split View which allows the user to easily multitask on different applications. The Drag and Drop feature has made it easier to move the text, images, and files between the applications in iPad. Multi-touch is also possible to move multiple items. Also, the user will now be able to Markup on documents, PDFs, web pages, photos and more.
The all-new Files application will allow the user to browse, search and organize files in a much better user-friendly manner.
3. The new App Store: It has been modified with some new features for the better experience and easy use. It has a new tab ‘Today’ to remain updated with the latest applications. The application details will have more video previews, and more details for the user to make sure of the requirements.
QA plays a very crucial role in delivering quality software into the market and also helps in organization overall growth.
i) Production testing ensures less time to market: Testing in production is a significant way to check performance of the software with real data. It helps in determining application’s performance in real time and determines how application behaves in weak connections or network failure.
ii) Automation saves manual time: Test cases can be converted into test scripts(automated) during application development. This helps in increasing overall test coverage along with reducing the manual efforts. It also increases the Reusability of test scripts when the OS or device changes.
Numerous browsers, multi-tiered architecture and intricate web technologies together put a twist in the working, as does the cost to acquire the tool that facilitates automation.
Ease of Use
Selenium offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface for creation and execution of test suites.
The real task of writing and maintaining scripts with Selenium is also really relaxed. The tool allows ascertaining elements from the browser, making it easy to write the tests using the specific identifiers of the element.
Selenium is a powerful tool that covers almost all the aspects of web functionality testing. The scope is also increased by the means of various add-on tools. Selenium IDE allows the users to navigate their application in Firefox and record their actions forming tests.
Web Security testing is a wide-ranging process which includes multitude of processes that implement the security testing of a web application. It is a methodical process which starts from identifying the entire application and monitored by planning multiple tests.
Web applications offer access to business and customers, their ubiquity makes them a preferred victim for cyber criminals. As a result, web application security testing, or testing and scanning web applications for risk, becomes essential.
Any testing that is being performed for more than two or three times in a short span of time can be automated with paid and/or open source tools. Execution of unit tests, functional tests, continuous integration, and continuous deployment are common ways of utilizing automation for the greatest benefit.
There are many mobile network simulator tools available in the market which allow you to test your application in different network conditions. But to see what the users experience in reality we need to test how our application behaves in a perfect network or a slow network.
Use Network Emulators to test real network conditions
1. Network emulators are one of the best mobile application testing solutions that would assess the impact of network variation on a mobile application’s functionality in a controlled lab environment.
2. Network emulators are perfect solutions for creating different types of mixed or complex networks.
3. There is no need of the cable, aerial masks, mobile devices and corporate networks for achieving the best coverage.