All new features has improvised the feel of iPad and made the use of iPhone even more easier. There are a number of features to explore, which have been listed and explained below:
1. The advanced Augmented Reality: With all new Augmented Reality technology, AR gaming has gone to another level. It will be more realistic, interactive and interesting.
2. A cluster of New features designed for iPad: The new features in Dock will make the iPad experience really easy. The user will now be able to resize the Dock to add all the favorite applications. It has an enhanced Slide Over and Split View which allows the user to easily multitask on different applications. The Drag and Drop feature has made it easier to move the text, images, and files between the applications in iPad. Multi-touch is also possible to move multiple items. Also, the user will now be able to Markup on documents, PDFs, web pages, photos and more.
The all-new Files application will allow the user to browse, search and organize files in a much better user-friendly manner.
3. The new App Store: It has been modified with some new features for the better experience and easy use. It has a new tab ‘Today’ to remain updated with the latest applications. The application details will have more video previews, and more details for the user to make sure of the requirements.
There are many mobile network simulator tools available in the market which allow you to test your application in different network conditions. But to see what the users experience in reality we need to test how our application behaves in a perfect network or a slow network.
Use Network Emulators to test real network conditions
1. Network emulators are one of the best mobile application testing solutions that would assess the impact of network variation on a mobile application’s functionality in a controlled lab environment.
2. Network emulators are perfect solutions for creating different types of mixed or complex networks.
3. There is no need of the cable, aerial masks, mobile devices and corporate networks for achieving the best coverage.
To make sure everything is tested in the best possible way and the software you ship is the best possible quality. For all such you need to maximize your test coverage. Gathers the details about which parts of a program are actually executed when running the test set to improve the test case efficiency.
Few tips that can help you maximize your test coverage:
Understand your business aim: Before test cases designing, understand the point of the software you are going to test. Talk to the end user and try to find what is most important to end users.
Communication: You should talk directly to the developers about what are the new functionalities they are going to deliver with each release. You will get a fair idea to focus your efforts on the next test.
Digital payments are responsible for empowering the individuals and establishment of upcoming businesses. The businesses that are established already are finding creative ways to not only stay relevant but continue to stay dominant in the market. However, digital payments must be firmly integrated into the software and essentially hassle-free, for this, it is important to employ robust software testing techniques.
Also it contend with mobile Webkit, which supports touch events.
Software testing is a process in which investigation is conducted to provide the information to the stakeholders about the quality of the product or service which is under test. Software testing provides an objective, independent view of the software so as to allow the business to understand the risks of software implementation.
There is always a big irony with respect to quality. Quality is something which is not assured by the quality assurance team. It is the development team that assures quality. The customer experience is totally dependent upon each line of code written by the developer.