Why HP Unified Functional Testing is useful?
– Functional tests are carried out automatically to increase the speed and cost-effectiveness of application development and delivery.
– Initially, little effort is required to record and configure a script. Later on, the script can be used and run again and again to verify the functionality of an application under test.
– This results in saving a lot of time and money over manual testing.
– This tool is very useful in case of regression testing when tests are executed again and again to check whether the existing functionalities are still working fine.
Read more at – https://goo.gl/J6XRJr
As we all know Selenium is getting popular as an automation testing tool (especially for their UI and functionality) for testing different types of websites. We are going to talk about some of the important reasons to use Selenium for Test Automation which are given below:
1. It is very productive for automation testing as it is an Open Source testing tool.
2. It gets easier to create test cases using Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
3. It supports multiple browsers like Chrome, IE 6, 7, 8, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari.
Read more – https://goo.gl/8Ed8fe
In today’s era, most of the enterprises and QA managers are adopting automation testing to speed up the test time to market and thereby enhancing the software quality.
Automated testing tools are capable of executing the test cases, reporting the outcomes and comparison of results with the previous test runs. Tests that are once carried out with these tools can be run repeatedly. But one thing to be considered is that all the test automation projects do not deliver expected ROI and success. The reason could be a utilization of wrong test practices. The testers implement the test automation tools even if they are not aware of the right procedures which reduce the effectiveness of test automation. For more information click here.
Also it contend with mobile Webkit, which supports touch events.
Read More Here at http://www.bugraptors.com/introduction-phantomjs-headless-browser-automation-test/
Software testing is a process in which investigation is conducted to provide the information to the stakeholders about the quality of the product or service which is under test. Software testing provides an objective, independent view of the software so as to allow the business to understand the risks of software implementation.
There is always a big irony with respect to quality. Quality is something which is not assured by the quality assurance team. It is the development team that assures quality. The customer experience is totally dependent upon each line of code written by the developer.
Read More Here at http://www.bugraptors.com/introduction-software-testing-enhance-values-tester-dont-code/
Selenium 2.0 was released in 2011 and introduced the new WebDriver APIs that encouraged everyone to start moving to them. Selenium 3.0 is a simple drop-in upgrade version if you’re currently using the WebDriver APIs.
None of the WebDriver APIs have been changed, and the code is essentially the same as the last 2.x release. Even if you’re using Selenium Grid, the same applies: in most cases, you can just drop in the new JAR, and you’re done.
Read More Here at http://www.bugraptors.com/introduction-selenium-3-0-upgradation-using-geckodriver/
Test Management is the process of tracking test cases, executing and documenting tests. A test management tool is used by QA teams and Testers to manage manual or automated tests that were earlier designed by stakeholders or testers(it is usually based on the necessities for a software project).
It allows us to define complex test scenarios and enable teams to test software against multiple configurations(for example, multiple operating system versions). Advanced tools also allow you to track milestones, provide ways to view statistics and to view detailed reports of recent test activity.
Read More Here at http://www.bugraptors.com/select-test-management-tool-manual-automated-testing