Testing of such banking and financial applications becomes crucial in order to evaluate its reliability and proficiency. Growing customer expectations have led to the increased complex financial services that has made testing an important affair.
Due to the involvement of complex functionalities in the banking and financial applications, using one or two software testing techniques is not enough. Such applications require end to end testing methodology involving various software testing techniques to accomplish the following goals.
# To ensure the functional and security aspects of the application
# To ensure data integrity and performance of the application
# To deliver best user experience
All new features has improvised the feel of iPad and made the use of iPhone even more easier. There are a number of features to explore, which have been listed and explained below:
1. The advanced Augmented Reality: With all new Augmented Reality technology, AR gaming has gone to another level. It will be more realistic, interactive and interesting.
2. A cluster of New features designed for iPad: The new features in Dock will make the iPad experience really easy. The user will now be able to resize the Dock to add all the favorite applications. It has an enhanced Slide Over and Split View which allows the user to easily multitask on different applications. The Drag and Drop feature has made it easier to move the text, images, and files between the applications in iPad. Multi-touch is also possible to move multiple items. Also, the user will now be able to Markup on documents, PDFs, web pages, photos and more.
The all-new Files application will allow the user to browse, search and organize files in a much better user-friendly manner.
3. The new App Store: It has been modified with some new features for the better experience and easy use. It has a new tab ‘Today’ to remain updated with the latest applications. The application details will have more video previews, and more details for the user to make sure of the requirements.
To read more interesting features, click here: http://bugraptors.com/much-awaited-features-of-latest-ios-version-11-0/
QA plays a very crucial role in delivering quality software into the market and also helps in organization overall growth.
i) Production testing ensures less time to market: Testing in production is a significant way to check performance of the software with real data. It helps in determining application’s performance in real time and determines how application behaves in weak connections or network failure.
ii) Automation saves manual time: Test cases can be converted into test scripts(automated) during application development. This helps in increasing overall test coverage along with reducing the manual efforts. It also increases the Reusability of test scripts when the OS or device changes.
To read more, visit original blog post here:
The goal of performance testing is not to find bugs but to eliminate performance bottlenecks. Performance testing helps in establishing speed, scalability, and stability of the software application. So, designing and executing these tests are critical for ensuring stability of an application. An effective performance testing strategy is essential for highlighting most of the performance issues. It could be associated with the database, network, software, bandwidth, or the hardware.
Why it is critical for enterprises to invest in Performance Testing:
1. It will generate more revenue: The faster the web application is, the more it will generate revenue. For applications such as e-commerce applications have to provide an easy and secure gateway to the customers which results in better transaction and repeated visits on the application.
2. Provide customers with better website speed: A slow and lousy website results in repelling the crowd coming on the site. The automation testing tools enable the teams to check the speed and performance of the website. Users should be able to load the site with basic connectivity and bandwidth that helps in maintaining the interest and keeping them engaged.
3. Improve quality by Resolving defects before getting into market: Performance testing gives customers the information about their application regarding speed, stability and scalability. Performance testing helps in uncovering what needs to be improved before the product goes live. Without performance testing, application is likely to suffer from various issues such as running slow with simultaneous users.